Types of Membership
1. Ordinary Membership = juristic person who operates eco-adventurous tourism or ecological accommodation which is
legally registered and has the specific qualification and standard as instructed.
2. Unordinary Membership = juristic person, organization, cooperative, club, housewife group or common person
who involves with or promotes eco-adventurous tourism and has specific qualification and standard as instructed.
3. Honorary Membership = common or juristic person considered qualified or favored to the association and invited
unanimously by the commissions to be honorary member with written acceptance.
One who wants apply for ordinary and unordinary membership is required to submit the application to the secretariat or the commission who is acting as a secretariat according to specific printed form as instructed with the confirmation of at least 2 common members.
Consideration of Application Request
The application form will be presented by the secretariat or the commission who is acting as a secretariat in the commission meeting after having been received. When the approval or disapproval is granted, the secretariat should make a notice to the applicant within 30 days.
Membership Registration and Maintenance Fee
1. Ordinary membership = 2000 Baht for registration and 3000 Baht for annual maintenance
2. Unordinary membership has two kinds of fee as below:
a. Juristic person = 2000 Baht for registration and 2000 Baht for annual maintenance
b. Common person = 500 Baht for registration and 500 Baht
3. Honorary membership = No registration and annual maintenance fee to be paid
First Registration and Annual Maintenance Fee
All members are required to pay the fee within 30 days after the membership approval has been announced. The next annual maintenance should be done within 31 March in every year.
Required Documents for Membership Application
1. Copy of Trade Registration Certificate
2. Registration Confirmation Paper
3. Copy of Tourism Registration Certificate
4. Frequently used Tour Program
Rights of Membership
1. To be helped and assisted in term of activities under the association's purpose as much as possible.
2. To give the opinion or advice to the association or commissions in term of activities under the association's purpose for
3. To be able to examine activities and properties of the association by submitting the requested document to the
secretariat or the commission who is acting as the secretariat.
4. To participate in the discussion, make an inquiry and propose motion to the commission in the membership seminar.
5. To have right to wear the association's decoration.
6. To have exclusive right to vote in the seminar or be elected as association's commission
Download Application form below: